Central New York Programs Coordinator (Part Time)
Camp Good Days and Special Times is seeking an entry level part-time employee to serve as the Office & Programming Coordinator at the Central New York Regional Office in Syracuse, NY. This job has the potential to become a full-time position.
Job duties include:
● Planning, promoting, and implementing monthly events for children and families affected by cancer
● Coordinating summer camp programs for CNY families
● Tracking and reporting program expenses
● Managing various office tasks including but not limited to mailings, fielding calls, database maintenance, and general office upkeep
● Establishing and maintaining relationships with participant families
● Inputting participant registrations and medical form processing
● Assisting with volunteer coordination, fundraising, and special events
● Graphic design experience desired but is not a requirement
Work hours will be part time, some nights and weekends for events and meetings. The position is based at the Camp Good Days' Central New York Regional Office in Syracuse, New York.
Start date: October, 2016
Ideal candidate will be creative, outgoing, self-motivated, and friendly. Must be proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Office; must have excellent oral and written communication skills; be able to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to adapt and adjust quickly. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work well with children. Most importantly, you must be passionate about the mission of Camp Good Days.
- Associate's Degree (minimum)
-Minimum 2 years professional experience working with children
In order to be considered, each application MUST include all of the following:
- Letter of Interest
- Salary Expectations
Applications can be sent to:
Camp Good Days and Special Times, Inc.
356 North Midler Ave.Syracuse, NY 13206
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
You may also submit a resume and cover letter using the form below.